Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Corrections to Fish Potholder pattern

Oops! One of my pattern testers, Maha, noticed a problem with row 34 of the fish potholder pattern. The photo above is her test fish which she fixed, even when she ran across the errors in the pattern! That is the beauty of crochet! I think her version really came out cute. She tells me he is going to become a washcloth. I love her colorway, too!
This post is to let you know that the errors have been corrected on the pattern. Sorry if anyone was messed up by the "old" information. Here are some better directions:

Row 34: Ch 1, *2 dc in 3rd sc from hook, 1 tr in same space, 2 more dc in same space (making a shell), skip 2 sc, 1 single crochet in next sp*. Repeat 2 more times from * to *. Bind off.

Sorry about that, this is my first attempt at pattern writing, so ya'll please forgive me! Hope it works better now!

Yesterday was DH's birthday, so we had a nice lunch AND dinner out, and DH got a few presents he has been wanting for a while! Hope everyone has a nice Tuesday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the fish is so cute. thanks for sharing your pattern.

MAIZEE said...

Thanks for sharing your pattern! My daughter and her husband love tropical fish but at this time have quit keeping them for a while. That hobby gets real costly.
When I first saw your fish before the pattern I hoped you would post it. These will be some cute stocking stuffers. And I need a few for myself, too.