Sunday, October 21, 2007

It was a HEN party!.......

Hey ya'll, we had a HEN party this weekend....






but we weren't crocheting! MY SIL (bottom photo) and her Cousin (middle photo) and I were "Stampin Up" and trying to make a start on this year's Christmas cards. I was totally useless and just watched them make their cards. I didn't do a dog-gone thing except TALK. :) I have lots of experience in talking! I still remember bringing my 2nd grade report card home and the only comment I remember from it said, "Cynthia talks too much". Never a truer statement has ever been written! :)


I have been crocheting on a project, I promise, but I don't want to show it on here until I am done, which I hope will be this coming week. I am also wanting to crochet this for my dgs in time for Halloween. I think he will enjoy it! Wouldn't you? :)

2 comments:

Kellycat said...

Cluck cluck!

Just be glad that I am not your dog! RRRRRRR........

Cristina Salgueiro said...

That project that you're making is very cute, i'm certain he's going to love it! And you don't talk too much, you were giving a moral support!!!! hhehehehe