Sunday, June 14, 2009

Movie Marathon



Oldest GS and I had a Movie Marathon last night after he had a big day playing on the lake with friends and family. We watched "The Witches", "The Ghost and Mr. Chicken", and "Never-ending Story". I had to go to bed at about 12:30 this morning in the middle of "Never-Ending Story", I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore!



\
I am having problems with blogger not wanting to upload my photos for the last couple of days and all I can seem to get on here are thumbnail photos. Sorry! The topflappen (small photo just above this paragraph) was finally finished this morning.

2 comments:

J. Hunter said...

i tried to post last night but blogger wouldn't cooperate! i 2 am having lots of probs w/blgr 2! luv the german thing looks like a granny in the round! very pretty!!

Oiyi said...

Your topflaggen looks great! Wow, Never Ending Story brought back some great childhood memories. I loved watching it.