Sunday, May 16, 2010




The top photo is of all the potholders I have received so far in our swap. I am supposed to get two more soon. The next two photos are of my Mother's day "gifts" from my two children and 3 grandchildren. I got taken to lunch at my favorite Italian restaurant in North Richland Hills, TX called "Nicki's". LOVE that place! DD had decided my "old" digital camera was a dinosaur and gifted me with the new one (photo in middle). I still haven't sat down and played with it (as you can see I used "old dinosaur" to take these photos, LOL)!! I am still "potholder" obsessed and glad I am in a swap so I can crochet as many as I want and won't have them flowing out of every drawer in my kitchen! LOL!

2 comments:

Doris Sturm said...

Bright and cheerful potholders - I especially love the unusual design of the one inthe middle...sounds like you had a good Mother's Day. Good luck reading the owner's manual - I've had my digital for 2 years and still haven't read everything about it ;-)
(I'd rather be crocheting!)

Happy Sunday and God bless you!

Oiyi said...

Wow, you got really cute potholders!