Friday, July 6, 2007

Blast from the past

Hope everyone had a good 4th! I was busy hosting my husband's friends from work, and didn't remember to get any photos. There was a lot of fishing going on from the flooded dock, great barbeque, and the kids caught plenty of little perch to keep them happy! The lake was still too high, and the Texas Parks and Wildlife had it closed to boaters. Therefore, we didn't get to watch our usual fireworks display from the water.


My older sister sent me a photo of a Koala bear I crocheted a while back and gave to her, a blast from my "crochet past"! (Yes, it IS supposed to be a Koala bear). LOL. I think I still have the pattern somewhere around here! I have always been interested in making crocheted dolls and bears. However, I didn't have any photos of the ones I had made. I gave this bear to my sister a few years back, and she actually still has it! She forwarded a photo to me the other day, reminding me about it. Thanks, Sister!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

What a cute little koala bear:) I love crocheting all the pieces but I HATE sewing them all together....