Tuesday, August 24, 2010


Another Gehaekelte Topflappen. Sorry for the poor quality photo, but this was the best I could get at night on a dark background before I sent it out to the recipient. I made this one to send to a swapper for September. I thought I would really like the colors on this one, but now that it is finished, I'm just sort of "meh" about it. I now feel I should have added more color, and have decided I'm not all that fond of the ombre's anymore. Oh well, live and learn, I guess. At least someone can use it. LOL! I am feeling the same way about my Sugar n Cream yarn. I don't like it anymore! However, I will still use it to make myself dishcloths because it is perfect for that!!!

1 comment:

Doris Sturm said...

Very nice and I'm sure the recipient will love it. That's really all I use Sugar and Cream cotton yarn for - is for dish cloths and potholders... other than that, I don't use much cotton, except Cotton crochet thread for delicate jar toppers and such!