Friday, November 23, 2007

I fell off the wagon again!

First, let me say that it's my neighbor's fault I fell off the baby blanket bandwagon for a day!

After we got home from Thanksgiving lunch at the neighbor's, I got a little crochet time in. I just made another potholder/hotpad for fast and easy crochet gratification. This time the pattern was a plain old standby. My neighbor had several of these in her potholder drawer, and I thought to myself that I haven't made one of those in a few years! Here is one version I found of it, "Origami Hot Pad", another is here with step by step pictures, and it is easy breezy, mindless crochet that doesn't take months and months to finish! Besides, you can never have enough potholders!



I have to work today (UGH), while the rest of the US goes shopping on the busiest shopping day of the year. Personally, I would rather just be home crocheting potholders baby blankets!

3 comments:

Kellycat said...

Glad you had a nice Turkey Day! I know what you mean about just wanting to be home alone. Sometimes it is so much easier~

Hey don't keep putting off the blanket~

Michelle said...

look at you, two post in two day:) i could barely remember my password to blogger...sigh... good to hear that you had a good thanksgiving...sorry you had to work today...

Anina said...

This is so nice! Thanks for the links.