Monday, September 3, 2007

Crocheted Potholders

My friend Maha e-mailed me today with a finished photo of her latest fish potholder (the free pattern is listed on my sidebar) that she made for her MIL who has a fish themed kitchen. Maha added her own special touch by adding a loop to hang him up with. Thanks for sharing, Maha! (I love his colors!) You can check out other things Maha has been working on over at the Granny Along. She has been making (AND finishing!) alot of beautiful things lately!



In other potholder news, yes, I had another attack of "chickenitis" after not doing much crocheting this last couple of weeks. We went to visit MY MIL & FIL on Saturday, and on the road trip there and back I got this done:


I need to get working on some baby blankets as for gifts for babies to be born in a few months. I really liked the one Maha made for her friend (seen on the Granny Along). I think I will finish up the two I showed you back in August and might start on one with Granny Squares.






5 comments:

Cristina Salgueiro said...

That idea of the loop is very good. And your chickens are always perfect. I've still have mine to do, mam where is the time for everything ;)

maha said...

Awww...thanks for all the shout-outs Cindy!

Kellycat said...

Cute stuff! I still have to get on that fish myself. Your chicken came out great.

Anonymous said...

I would love to make these, can you tell me where I might get a pattern?

Willow said...

I love these! Please do send me a pattern (or tell me where to get it). The chickies and fish are ADORABLE!