Thursday, September 13, 2007

Food Friday

Last night my DD called and wanted me to share one of my *many* quick and easy recipes that I used to experiment on them with made over the years. I thought it might be fun to share for you to experiment on your kids, too. So, here it is:


Ice Cream Sandwiches


1 (3.4 oz) package instant Vanilla pudding (or flavor of your choice)
2 cups cold milk
2 cups whipping cream
1 cup miniture chocolate chips (or candy bits of your choice)
Graham crackers or large cookies of your choice

Mix the pudding and milk. Let it get set. Once set, fold in the whipping cream and mini chocolate chips. On a cookie sheet, spread cookies or grahams in one layer, top each with pudding mix, then top that with another cookie. Place in freezer for one hour to set. Take out of freezer, wrap "sandwiches" very well with cling wrap, place back in freezer until served.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

mmm sounds good... i think my dh would love it if i experimented on him...lol